what it takes to be socially conscious
When it comes to selecting investments you make to grow and maintain your wealth there are thousands of listed companies, bonds and private offerings to choose from. Unfortunately many of these issuers do not consider their impact on our societies in their pursuit of profits.
Balancing the relation between humans and the environment for sustainability.
Ensuring fair business practices protecting consumer freedom and knowledge.
Fair treatment of employees, consumers and those directly or indirectly affected in the normal course of business.
Racial & Gender Diversity
Equal opportunities and treatment regardless of race, orientation, social status and gender.
- Impact Investing Takes On New Meaning During the Pandemic – GlobeNewswire
- The Ms. Foundation for Women Shifts to Impact Investments – Barron’s
- Layering Evidence for Impact Investing Success – Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Growth in impact investing provides avenue to wealth building in Atlanta’s Black and Latinx communities – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Four ways to help impact investing go mainstream | The Social Enterprise Magazine – Pioneers Post