what it takes to be socially conscious
When it comes to selecting investments you make to grow and maintain your wealth there are thousands of listed companies, bonds and private offerings to choose from. Unfortunately many of these issuers do not consider their impact on our societies in their pursuit of profits.
Balancing the relation between humans and the environment for sustainability.
Ensuring fair business practices protecting consumer freedom and knowledge.
Fair treatment of employees, consumers and those directly or indirectly affected in the normal course of business.
Racial & Gender Diversity
Equal opportunities and treatment regardless of race, orientation, social status and gender.
- The Simplicity And Complexity Of Impact Investing And Capitalism – Forbes
- Dave Says: What do you think about impact investing? – The Advocate-Messenger – Danville Advocate
- There are better ways to invest money than Impact investments – messenger-inquirer
- Latin America Is The New Frontier For Impact Investing – Forbes – Forbes
- PowerUp: An Impact Investing Approach to Building Latinx Wealth – Non Profit News – Nonprofit Quarterly