what it takes to be socially conscious
When it comes to selecting investments you make to grow and maintain your wealth there are thousands of listed companies, bonds and private offerings to choose from. Unfortunately many of these issuers do not consider their impact on our societies in their pursuit of profits.
Balancing the relation between humans and the environment for sustainability.
Ensuring fair business practices protecting consumer freedom and knowledge.
Fair treatment of employees, consumers and those directly or indirectly affected in the normal course of business.
Racial & Gender Diversity
Equal opportunities and treatment regardless of race, orientation, social status and gender.
- Bain Capital Raises $800 Million for Second Impact Investing Fund – The Wall Street Journal
- Grunin Prize Recognizes That, In Impact Investing, Lawyers Are Innovative, Too – Forbes
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Impact Investing, Where Returns Are Not the Only Reward – NECN
- Here’s what you need to know about impact investing, where returns are not the only reward – CNBC
- Icon: A Must Read Book From The Godfather Of Impact Investing – Forbes