what it takes to be socially conscious
When it comes to selecting investments you make to grow and maintain your wealth there are thousands of listed companies, bonds and private offerings to choose from. Unfortunately many of these issuers do not consider their impact on our societies in their pursuit of profits.
Balancing the relation between humans and the environment for sustainability.
Ensuring fair business practices protecting consumer freedom and knowledge.
Fair treatment of employees, consumers and those directly or indirectly affected in the normal course of business.
Racial & Gender Diversity
Equal opportunities and treatment regardless of race, orientation, social status and gender.
- Blockchain Impact Investing: How it Works and How to Do It – Bitcoin Market Journal
- World Changing Ideas Awards 2021: Impact Investing Finalists and Honorable Mentions – Fast Company
- Impact Investing: Billionaires Battle Over Laurene Powell Jobs’s Cambrian – Bloomberg
- Commentary: How institutional is impact investing? – Pensions & Investments
- Impact Investing: A Ruse? Or a Meaningful Tool in Reducing Inequality? – Inequality.org